• What we will be doing-
An Info Talk and then diving in to a practice called Circling- a relational practice with distinctions you can start using straight away in your life to create more intimacy in your connections. We will dive into the challenges and sometimes devastating consequences of having inadequate tools to share our reality with others.
These challenges can manifest in various ways. There doesn’t have to be something ‘wrong’ with us to experience blocks in our relating with others. We need skills and tools to help navigate the intricacies of relationship… from the most true expression of ourselves.
* Do you want deeper connections with your close friends or partner but don’t know how to get to that ‘sweet spot’ to have it feel that way?
* Do you struggle with sharing your inner world with others? Or speaking your needs/desires and saying the vulnerable thing?
* Do you have a sense of being moved by obligation rather than desire?
* Do you feel impacted by others and find it difficult to share that with them, leaving you feeling defensive and disconnected?
* Do you tend to avoid conflict, or get stuck there and not know what to do or say to repair it?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these, you are not alone.
We know these places well. We have journeyed them deeply.
On Friday evening join us to hear our stories and dive into this field of rich connection and practice.
During Sunday’s 4 hour workshop (http://tix.yt/triibe-discover-intro-talk) we will guide you in helping to understand any challenges that inhibit your ability to share authentically and will teach you a series of embodiment practices to help you voice your desire and cultivate an authentic connection with yourself and others.
Email us to let us know you are coming to the Intro Talk: email@example.com
• What to bring
* A cushion or 2 to sit on
• Important to know