Have you heard about the OM practice and had questions about it?
Why do people do it?
What’s in it for the guy?
As a woman is it safe, could you really do it?
How does the training happen?
What happens once I am trained?
Do single people learn?
What is the benefit for couples?
Facilitator’s Prem Kalpa (Director of OM Australia) & Tomas Stanislavsky (OM Trainer) will share their “OM” stories of what brought them to try OM and their experiences to date with having this connection-based practice in their lives and how they use it’s philosophy not only for their OM practice but in all areas of their lives.
People OM because –
• they want to feel more connected, to themselves and to others.
• they want to feel more flow and higher levels of vitality
• they want to feel more in the orgasmic state
• they want to feel more comfortable in their bodies and self expression
• they want to cultivate greater focus and capacity for attention
• they want more pleasure in their lives
OM Info Nights are a great way to hear about the OM practice, have the philosophy behind it demystified and get any questions you might have answered.
You can expect to hear things that will make you laugh, explanations about connection and conditioning that may have that ‘penny dropping’ feeling about them and information about the practice that will help you to decide if it’s for you or not. There will be no pressure for you to decide on the night, but there will be an opportunity to sign up to training, if you wish to with one of your facilitators. OM Training’s will be offered at a discount for attendee’s of the OM Info Night.
OM Australia website: http://onetastesydney.com/